Sunday, September 5, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 12

Yay another what I want day.

Things have been changing and I can feel it. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I've been slowly working on the house for our move. We had our first inspection last week and it went very good. I was surprised but they really are a lot more lenient than the housing in Charleston. So far it doesn't look like we'll be paying a crazy high amount.

So since we've found out we're moving I've been trying to spend a lot of time with Photina and the girls. Lillie and Ivy don't quite understand I'm moving away or where WA is. Ivy says she's packing up and moving with me. Of course they also thought Italy, where Brandi moved, is just down the street. I honestly think leaving them is going to be the hardest part about moving. I was just thinking today how when I met Photina, Ivy was not even 1 yet and Lillie was just 2. They have grown up so much and Lillie is turning 5 this upcoming week. They've become family. My favorite thing they tell me is either "I love you Whitney" or "you're my friend". It's cute :) I'm going to miss seeing the girls almost everyday and seeing them get so excited when I come over. I will also miss hanging out with Photina and all the fun times we have. Her and Brandi became sisters to me. I love you two :)

Also changing is the seasons, it's feeling like fall and I love it! There's football on tv and pumpkin spice at Starbucks, my favorite part of fall. I look forward to the cooler weather in WA and new experiences for us.

Tomorrow we're going to grill for Labor Day and I'm pretty excited. It will be a nice day with great friends! I hope everyone has a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're going to miss you too!