Sunday, September 12, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 15

Today is a fanfic. Well I'll make this part of the blog short and sweet: I don't read them so I don't have a favorite.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, accidentally hit enter before I was ready to.

So because I don't have a favorite I'll do a little update. Everything has been going great. More move things have been taken care of and we're just waiting for the most important thing. That is his paperwork so we can schedule the actual move.

I cannot wait to see Perrin again. I'm glad he understands distance between states now, he just now thinks plane tickets are easy to get. He called me saturday wanting me to come with him. I told him I was still in CA which then he said that was easy to just get on the CA plane, go to the airport and then drive hehe. He's cute.

Tomorrow should be exciting too. Photina and I have planned to take the girls bowling. We wanted to go another week but the prices were kind of steep. Thankfully tomorrow is $1 everything! So we get to put up bumpers and let the girls bowl. I hope they like it because I know I'm excited. It's been forever since I've been bowling.

No comments: