Sunday, August 23, 2009

I did it..

So finally after lots of butt kicking and hard work I beat my second goal!! I have lost 21 pounds :) I'm so happy.

This week will be another week of hard work. I plan to keep the 2 mile walk up everyday, that's my time to walk Lily and get her exercise. Then on days that I don't have work out plans with any friends I plan on doing a couple of videos on the Exercise on demand channel!

I can and will do this :) Hitting goals helps me so much in the motivation department.

So that made my morning. THEN I was so happy that along with this I made amazing decisions in my eating today. Since CA requires calories on menus it makes my decision making simple. Especially at places like TGIFriday's where there are soooo many high calorie dishes. There really were just a handful to choose from that were low calorie. So I picked one of the low calorie ones and it was amazing! I felt great afterwards knowing I made a smart decision.

My day continued to get better and I met amazing friends at Only 7 for some amazing ice cream! So that was exciting because I got to hang out and chat with friends...but also continue my healthy eating for the day :)

Then to top off the entire night!!!!! Mike called :) He is in Japan right now. He downloaded skype on his phone and we were able to talk. I had missed his voice so much. So that really made my night. I cannot wait until he's in his hotel and is able to use video. I am excited to see him!!

Today was amazing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great Whitney! I am so happy for you!