Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lots of changes for the family

Things have changed a lot for our small family since the last time I blogged.

July 26th will forever be remembered. That day started out like any other and ended the worst possible way. Not too much detail but that day Lexi did not make the normal Lake Murray walk we do. She was an amazing dog and will forever be missed.

I'm able to now look back on our amazing times and share those with friends. Just telling of how sweet and loving....and of course how silly she was. One day I'll be able to look at her pictures in her last moments and realize she was happy at Lake Murray, she loved it there and more importantly she loved being surrounded by people.

Then at least once before we leave San Diego, I want to be able to go back to Lake Murray and make peace with what happened.

Another change is Mike is now on his deployment. He's doing great so far and I'm very proud of him.

In a couple of weeks I will be able to chat with him via video and I cannot wait, it will be great to see him.

My parents are in visiting, it's been nice so far, just enjoying San Diego and the company. They'll leave next week and then right after Pamela will be here! Constant company...yay.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You are strong Whitney!

Yay for the VTC!