Thursday, August 26, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 3

Today is my favorite television program. I have a lot that I really like. Here are some:





This is my complete guilty pleasure. I watch a lot of this while Mike is gone.


Mike and I started watching this sometime last year and would have Dexter marathon nights. It's creepy but really good.


I became hooked on this when I started watching Grey's Anatomy. I saw in the DVD sets they did a spin off and it was just starting. I've loved it since it first aired.




I remember hearing everyone was in love with this show. I put it off for a long time watching it. Finally a coworker in Charleston convinced me I should. So I went out and bought the first season on DVD and fell in love with it. I went out and got the next couple of seasons to catch up.




No comments: