Sunday, October 24, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 19

A talent of yours. Sadly I cannot think of anything off the top of my head.


So instead I'll ramble on about other stuff. Our stuff finally arrived this past Friday. Nicole was great and came over, she even brought starbucks :) So they delivered our stuff and then went to Nicole's to finish up her stuff.

It's nice having everything again, it definitely made the apartment feel so different. It doesn't feel near as empty. We have an insane amount of furniture too. So at the moment our recliner has to be in our room because the living room is crowded. We also have the entire guest room full of boxes. I will be spending a lot of time unpacking those boxes and trying to find room for everything.

I also would love to be back home in Texas with family. My grandpa suffered from a small stroke. Thankfully he's doing great. I was able to talk to him on the phone today and it was really nice. I do miss being around or close enough that I can come in for a visit. They're running tests on him tomorrow to figure out what's going on. I hope they're able to find out and help him.

No comments: