Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 3

I brought up at work that I was doing the Insanity program. A couple of other girls seemed interested in doing a workout here and there together. I got the number for one of them and if we can get this set in stone it would be fun. To have someone there doing the same thing and pushing each other. 

Work was super insane today. It made coming home to workout sound amazing. I looked forward to burning off some stress this evening.

Tonight was Cardio Power & Resistance. It was a lot of fun. I liked this one. It involved moving pushups which reminded me of bootcamp classes with Danielle in WA (miss those and her). 

The highlight of the workout was doing a squat jump and landing on a super squeaky toy. The dogs loved that hehe. 

Off to enjoy my smart pop kettle corn. Best 130 calorie end of day snack.

No comments: