Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 6

Since today is Sunday we got to sleep in! Normally we only sleep in until about 9 or so, we're getting old. However we had a not so great wake up call at 4:30am. Sally puked, poor girl. Not sure why since she's acting fine today. After cleaning it up we passed back out until noon. It was glorious. 

We started the morning with breakfast and watching Modern Family. I had some awesome oatmeal with a breakfast to go pack poured on top and a cup of coffee. I decided to then go ahead and get my Insanity video done for the day. 

Today was Plyometric Cardio Circuit. This is the video I did the first day after the fit test. I already felt a difference between that day and today. I paused less and pushed more. That is what I was aiming for and I'm glad it's working. 

During one super tough part I repeated to myself the picture I posted "train insane or remain the same". It sounds silly but it really worked. 

I'm happy to say I finished week 1. Tomorrow is relax day!!!

1 comment:

Photina said...

It's awesome when you can feel the difference between weeks. Great job!