Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 15: Fit test day

This morning was glorious. I slept in until 9am. It felt great. Well minus being up for 30 minutes around 5:30am due to a nightmare. Apparently in the dream I was pregnant with a dragon and then miscarried. It was pretty strange but I woke up feeling sad. 

I didn't spend too much time at the house once I got up. I had a bowl of fruity cheerios and a cup of coffee to get me going. Once I changed and got all my stuff together I headed over to Laura's. I helped her with the kids so she was able to vote today. The kids loved they got stickers from it too. 

Laura got her shakeology in today too. We test tasted the vegan strawberry and I like it. We did: pack of the mix, frozen banana, blueberries, blackberries, and milk. It was pretty thick though. Thick enough that we both ate it with spoons. It did make me more excited to get mine in tomorrow. 

Next it was workout time! I ended up doing my fit test at Laura's. I looked up what the exercises were and had her time them. 

Fit Test:
                          1st         2nd
Switch kicks:         48          52
Power Jacks:         37          43
Power knees:        80          89
Power Jumps:       28          30
Globe Jumps:         8           9
Suicide Jumps:      13          17
Push-up Jacks:      21          22
Low plank oblique: 51         60

So there was improvement!! It was tough and I learned my lesson of not drinking enough water today. That was not fun to experience. Then right after doing this was my training session with Laura. That workout was tough!!





This was the workout Laura had me do. 

It was 20 reps of each exercise done for a total of 6 rounds. 


I will definitely sleep great tonight.







These pictures show the many faces of me during workouts hehe. 

I'm really happy that I pushed through these two workouts. 

After all this I headed home and made dinner for Mike and me. I made taco mac & cheese. It was super easy and very good. 

Now off to read more of my book before passing out.



 


1 comment:

Brandi H. said...

heehee I love all the faces. You go from looking mad to looking surprised. Glad you are seeing improvements already though!