Sunday, November 11, 2012

Days 19&20

After I made that last post we went off to our friend Laura's son's party. He turned 4! It's hard to believe that he's 4 already. We first met Laura and her family while we were station in San Diego. Liam was not even 1. Time flies by so fast. 

Once we left that Mike wanted to see Skyfall. I needed to do my Insanity but he's been excited about this movie for so long so I caved. It was a good movie too. By the time we got home it was after 11pm and I was so exhausted. We pretty much went straight to bed. 

Because of that my Insanity days are a little off. Thankfully not too bad. It just means instead of tomorrow being a rest day it was yesterday. 

Today has been great. I started it with my awesome Shakeology. I did the strawberry with milk, strawberries, and a banana. I then headed out to Laura's for a workout. I asked her for a legs workout and I got it. I finished it feeling amazing. I absolutely love leg workouts. Especially since that's the area I'm really wanting toned and smaller. 

After the workout was chat time with a cup of coffee. That's probably my favorite part about going over to her house. It's just so relaxing. 

I left for home around lunch time since I promised Mike that we would go to Jersey Mike's. We did that and I just had to grab a hot gingerbread chai from Starbucks. We also went to Joanne's where I got cheap fleece to make Mike a bigger no sew blanket. They were having a Veteran's Day sale so fleece was already 50% off plus they had a 20% discount for military. He'll have a blanket that actually covers him. 

Tonight I did the Cardio Power & Resistance. Globe jumps still stink. I do like power squats and v push-ups though more than I used to. I did look like many of the other people in the video at the end....laying on the floor covered in sweat. Sign of a great workout. 


I like this picture and it fits this weekend perfectly. Even though I didn't fit yesterday's workout in I still made the schedule work. I didn't give up. I got up today with the motivation to stay on track and to make sure that I still finish Insanity on time. 

I got this :)

1 comment:

Brandi H. said...

I think it's perfectly fine to change up the schedule so you can squeeze some fun in. You're still on track, so it's all good.

Glad you hit that sale up! I got the flier and was like she just mentioned doing that. Glad you saw it in time.