Saturday, November 3, 2012

Days 9,10,11 & 12


I got a little behind on this. Oops. 

Day 9 was Halloween and I spent the entire day with my friend Laura and her kids. We did some shopping and browsing around before taking her kids trick or treating. The kids had a blast and it was too cute watching them all excited to go to every house. Everyone loved them! 

After the kids went to bed I had Laura do the Insanity video with me. That day was Pure Cardio. Even though I heard lots of "I'm going to die" and "I'm paying you back for this" she did awesome. I loved doing it with a friend and having that extra push. 

My new hat I'm in love with.
 
Day 10 had nothing really exciting happen. It was a long work day! I came home and just wanted to sleep. Instead I did the Plyometric Cardio Circuit. The best part of the night was my amazing beef stew I fixed in the crock pot. It's the perfect winter meal. 

Day 11 was yesterday. It was Friday and I got off work at 4!! That was fantastic. I also paid off Mike's car. So now we have no car payments. Thank gosh. With me starting school next semester having less bills will be great. 

The insanity workout for the day was Cardio Recovery. So basically a nice stretch workout with squats/lunges. Once I finished that we went out to dinner with Mike's coworker. Mike had found a japanese steakhouse he wanted to try. They were pretty good. I told him if we do go back though I would be trying their sushi. 

Now comes to today, Day 12. I had to work today and it was the later Saturday shifts which meant I got off at 2:30. However it also meant I didn't have to be there until 9:45 which is an hour later than normal. I really enjoyed the extra hour of sleep. 

After work I actually ended up taking a decent nap on the couch. Apparently I was still tired. Once I woke up Mike informed me that a game he's been wanting just came out recently. While out getting his game we picked up Chickfila for dinner. I ended up getting a grilled chicken sandwich, salad, and a sweet tea. 

Today's video is Cardio Power & Resistance. I'll be doing that right after this and look forward to seeing how I do this time on it. 

Lastly on food. I had saved some money recently and decided to purchase Shakeology. They came out with a box that now includes 12 vegan chocolate packets and 12 vegan tropical strawberry packets. From the many reviews I've read they are both tasty. I look forward to making this my breakfast. It should be here Wednesday

2 comments:

Brandi H. said...

I was wondering why Laura had posted about doing just that one video! Glad you had someone to do it with though.

On a side note, I've been thinking about sweet tea lately, so you posting about it doesn't help. I really need to figure out how to do it at home. I've tried, but it never tastes quite right. Need to try it with the baking soda trick I saw on Pinterest and see if that solves the problem.

Unknown said...

The baking soda makes it amazing. That's how I make it.