Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 21 & 22


Woohoo yesterday was the last day of week 3!

We spent the day at home relaxing. I ended up waking up around 9am. Mike looked so peaceful sleeping so I left him alone. I took that time to start on his blanket and watch a couple tv shows he doesn't care too much for. Once Upon A Time, coffee, and quiet...it was perfect. 

Once I looked at the time it was near noon and I realized he was still asleep and I was starving. So I whipped us up an awesome breakfast to entice him out of bed. We had cinnamon nutmeg pancakes, eggs with pepperjack cheese, and turkey bacon. He got out of bed quick! 

The rest of the day was spent cleaning up and playing our video game together. Dinner rolled around and I fixed us grilled cheeseburger wraps. Those were pretty good. 

After dinner was workout time!! I started with a circuit from www.pbfingers.com . Her circuits are pretty awesome. This one was an ab circuit. 

It was:
50 Jumping Jacks
50 Crunches
50 Squat Jumps
60 sec. plank
25 crunches to the left, 25 crunches to the right
60 sec. high knees
25 reverse crunches
10 burpees
25 bicycle crunches
60 sec. jump rope
20 left lift crunches
25 mountain climbers
25 crunches on exercise ball
25 skaters

It took about 25 minutes to run through this. It felt great too. Once I did that I went over to my Insanity video of the day. Yesterday's was Plyometric Cardio Circuit. I slept great after all of that. 

Today wasn't too exciting to write about. I did start week 4 of Insanity so that part rocks. I did Pure Cardio. 

I'm looking at getting some nice flooring for the exercise room so it's not so hard on my feet when I jump around. Hopefully I can find something nice tomorrow. 

No comments: