Saturday, November 10, 2012

Days 16, 17 & 18

I've been working longer shifts this week. So it's been running off to work, dinner, working out, and then passing out. Thankfully the rest of the month doesn't involve too many shifts due to holidays. 

In the last 3 days I've done: Plyometric Cardio Circuit, Pure Cardio, Cardio Abs, and Cardio Recovery. I'm glad to have crossed them off and made it halfway through another week. 

Usually I don't look forward to Cardio Recovery. I don't hate it, I just don't get super excited. However yesterday after spending all day running around at work I got insanely excited that it was recovery day. It helped so much to stretch out. 

In other news I've been drinking Shakeology for breakfast now. I've had it 3 days now and I'm liking it. It's the perfect breakfast and keeps me full until lunch. The first day I tried the chocolate flavor and mixed it with 1 cup non-fat milk, a frozen banana, and 2 tablespoons PB2. It was such a great mix! The second day I tried the strawberry flavor mixed with 1 cup non-fat milk, a frozen banana, and frozen strawberries. It was sweet and tasted amazing. Those two are my favorite recipes so far. I did chocolate again this morning but tried it with milk and frozen strawberries. It was still decent but not my favorite. I feel like it tastes better with the banana and pb. 

I also weighed in earlier this week and since starting my crazy working out again I've lost 5 pounds. Woot. Along with the weight I've just felt so much better. Hopefully within the next week or so I can take my measurements and check out if I've lost inches as well. 

About to go enjoy my friend's son's birthday party!

No comments: