Monday, November 19, 2012

Days 23-28/Phase 1 Done

I did it! I have completed phase 1!!! I checked off all the boxes and I'm thrilled. 

It has not been easy at all but then again it's a program titled Insanity. If it was easy I would have sent it back. 

Next week is a full week of Recovery. So I'll be doing the video called Core Cardio & Balance all week. 

Then I can start kicking phase 2's butt. 

I've been keeping up with having Shakeology for breakfast. I really lean more towards the strawberry flavor over chocolate. I recently tried it with frozen strawberries, frozen pineapple, and milk. That was pretty good. This morning I just switched out the pineapple for mango and really enjoyed that one too. It really makes me full for a long time and I feel energized with it. 

Two other random fitness things. One I'm going to start doing yoga to help my body out. Two is as the days go by I'm getting more and more excited for Les Mills Combat to come out. 

With all this Shakeology and Beachbody program talk. I figured I'd put my information out there. 

My Facebook page for fitness
My Beachbody page
My Shakeology page

Even if it's not for you, maybe you know someone else who would enjoy the programs too. Definitely pass on the information if you do :) 

I absolutely love them programs. They're fun and such a challenge. 


In personal life news I'm so ready for Thanksgiving. I'm really grateful for our Navy family. This year we're spending it with Laura and her family. I get to make green bean casserole, honey beer bread, and an apple pie (my FAVORITE!!). I also plan on putting up our Christmas tree this Wednesday since I'm off. Which means I get to move furniture around to figure out where to put it. We have a good size house and I will find room for it. 

I hope everyone has a fantastic week :) 

No comments: