Monday, November 5, 2012

Days 13 & 14

The time change happened this weekend. We were both so excited to get that extra hour of sleep. We stayed up super late and had plans of sleeping in. Well sleeping in turned into wide awake at 8:30am. Yeah...we're old lol. 

We started the day with breakfast and playing our favorite game Borderlands 2. I love lazy days with him. 

After lounging around all day it was time to head to Laura's to talk beachbody. I love their products and actually become a beachbody coach. I truly believe they have amazing programs. Two weeks into Insanity and I already feel stronger. Turbofire was also a really good one too. Plus this week I'll start having shakeology daily. I'll be adding in how that goes. 

Once we finished that we started chatting and I hung out there for dinner. It was really nice just hanging out there for a while. Plus it means lots of baby cuddles and I can't say no to that. 

That evening ended with finally doing my Insanity videos. Tonight was Pure Cardio and added in Cardio Abs. I was a little scared to do the abs video. But it was good. It was as tough as I was expecting. It was about 22 minutes total with little rest in it. 

I feel awesome busting through the weeks. So two weeks down!

Today thankfully is a rest day. It comes at perfect timing since I did not sleep so great last night. Once I finally started falling asleep it was time to head to work. Loaded up with a ton of coffee the work day wasn't bad at all. I was able to make lots of people happy and I loved it. It makes me realize I do love working in the financial field. 



No comments: